Tuesday

Victim of a Beaten System

Currently Reading
Feet of Clay (A Novel of Discworld)
By Terry Pratchett
see related

Okay, so there's a game of tag or something going on over on the Union Xangas, and I had avoided getting tagged thus far (which is not surprising, since I don't post anything on my placeholder Xanga). However, the lovely Debra Howell - who WILL be returning to Union! - managed to "beat the system," as she put it, and tagged "anyone who reads this who hasn't been tagged already."

So, okay, I'll play along. It gives me something to post, in any case.

>>I've Been Tagged<<

THE RULES:
List five songs that you are currently loving. It doesn't matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they're any good, but they must be songs you're really enjoying right now.

Post these instructions, the artist, and the song in your blog (Xanga) along with your five songs. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.


------------------------

1. Be My Escape - Relient K
2. Breathe (2 am) - Anna Nalick
3. Scars - Papa Roach
4. Wordplay - Jason Mraz
5. The Phantom of the Opera - The Phantom of the Opera Original London Cast

And, just in case anyone cares, I'll tag David Kartzinel's Xanga, Julie Palmer's Xanga, Andy Morris's Xanga, Laithe Al-Zubi's MySpace, and Sarah McMenomy's LiveJournal.

And, following in Debra's footsteps (and Julie Laugherty did it, too!!), any bloggers reading this who haven't already posted one of these can consider themselves tagged, too.

That's an odd little collection of people, but I have to say I enjoy knowing them. :-)

4 Comments:

  • What the crap Whetstone!

    I cant believe you are one of those union xanga followers. Playing tag on xanga, what the crap man! We will have to break you of this mediocrity. I am ashamed to know you.

    -Pepe DeCher

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:46 PM  

  • Pepe: You don't know me. Last time I checked, you had died in a tragic car accident before I met your family. And this isn't on Xanga, it's on Blogger, if you want to get technical, and, as I said, I just needed a reason to post. ;-)

    John: Somewhat sarcastic, moreso inside-jokey, sadly. But two of the people I tagged were not Unionites anyway, so if you want to get in on the tag, go right ahead. :-)

    By Blogger Tyler, at 8:43 PM  

  • tyler! i think i blushed a little.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:50 PM  

  • Well, I'm excited in that it's always nice to hear from Debra. :-)

    By Blogger Tyler, at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home