Sunday

72 Hours and Counting...

Currently Watching
The X-Files - The Complete Second Season
Episode 2x18: Fearful Symmetry
see related

The summer is drawing to a close, and the time has come to start getting my stuff packed up to return to school!

I'll be moving in on Wednesday, so I can attend the retreat the current newspaper staff is hosting for the incoming journalism majors, and then I'll be working with the GO Week leadership team over FOCUS weekend.

(GO Week is coming again soon! Woohoo!)

And so now I'm getting together all the things I need for school and getting a start on packing.

I remember doing this last year, and I packed on a Sunday to leave on a Wednesday, so I'm keeping up the tradition. I even remember what was on TV that night - down to the episode - so instead of watching the syndicated X-Files episode that's on tonight (it's going to be a "Part 2 of 3," and I missed Part 1 and will miss Part 3), I'm instead going to break out the DVDs and watch the episode that was on last year.

I may also put on that pirated "Revenge of the Sith," since seeing that movie interrupted my packing to go home.

Okay, it's a rather boring entry. I'm excited, though, so I'm posting. More exciting stuff should be on the way.